ENEVER IN THE SPOTLIGHT
- Laura Enever is all-time...
- From Championship Tour shredder, to pushing over the ledge at Shipsterns, to her impeccable fashion sense, she's a barrier-breaking modern woman.
- Her new film, "Undone," is now available on iTunes...so, yeah, you're going to want to check it out.
- And you won't want to miss "Lawn Patrol" this Sunday for an all-access look at the life and times of Laura.
- Matt Meola stole the show in "Innsection: Blue."
- Masterminded by Taylor Steele, the film features the exploits of 25 surfers all competing for the best section and a $100,000 prize.
- In the end, Meola out soared Craig Anderson to take top honors.
- And now you can watch it all as part of "The Collection" on WorldSurfLeague.com.
LET'S FEED J-BAY
- We all love J-Bay and now it's time to step up and give back.
- Helping those hardest hit by the COVID-19 crisis, local J-Bay surfers have launched a crowdsourcing project called "Let's Feed J-Bay."
- So far they've fed over 10,000 people and provided more than 280,000
- And now Dane Gudauskas and the Positive Vibe Warrior crew are putting the power of positivity to work to help those in need in J-Bay.
- And finally, we'd like to take a moment to remember a few friends we've recently.
- Ben Kelly, the surfer and shaper from Santa Cruz, and the five Dutch surfers that lost their lives in the North Sea.
- We miss you, we love you...we'll all be riding the next set wave for you.
Mathijs van Dulst