NEW NAMES READY TO RUMBLE
- The Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold Rumble At The Ranch is coming quick.
- And CT vets Conner Coffin and Coco Ho have confirmed that they'll be surfing in the WSL Countdown event.
- And in a nod to the next generation, rising stars from the Qualifying Series Kirra Pinkerton and Alyssa Spencer will be dipping their toes in the basin.
- We've got more names dropping all the way until the teams around announced on August 4th, so keep it locked right here for the latest.
BIG WAVE AWARDS
- The Red Bull Big Wave Awards keep pumping and coming up next week, we're turning our attention to the Performance Nominees.
- Names include Kai Lenny, Nic Von Rupp, Justine Dupont, Felicity Palmateer and more.
- To find out who pushed the limits the hardest and did it with the most style, dive in at WorldSurfLeague.com/GoBig
ZEKE GOES TO TOWN
- Bruce Brown put it best in The Endless Summer when he said, "Nowhere represents summertime more than Hawaii."
- And while travel restrictions are still in place to The Islands, at least we can all mind surf with Zeke Lau.
- Join him on the South Shore as he puts his Channel Islands Happy model to excellent use fueled by the power of poke.