The Big Wave Awards Wipeout, Surfline Overall Performance and Women's Best Performance nominees are in and they are nothing short of legendary.
Big Wave Awards Official Trailer
Don't miss the trailer for the premiere Big Wave Awards event.
- Scott Dennis (Bawley Point, New South Wales, Australia) at Remote Australia on August 5, 2014. (Video by Tyge Landa.)
- Marcio Freire (Bahia, Brazil) at Jaws, Maui, Hawaii on January 21, 2015. (Video by Dan Norkunas.)
- Billy Kemper (Haiku, Hawaii, USA) at Puerto Escondido, Mexico on July 5, 2014. (Video by Daniel Nava.)
- Jamie Mitchell and Chapman Murphey (Gold Coast, Australia and San Diego, California, USA respectively) at Maverick's, California on December 20, 2014. (Video by Alexey Orlov.)
- Benjamin Sanchis (Hossegor, France) at Nazaré, Portugal on December 11, 2014. (Video by Michael Darrigade.)
Surfline Overall Performance Nominees
See all the best performance nominees in one place.
- Grant Baker (Durban, South Africa)
- Trevor Carlson (Sunset Beach, Hawaii, USA)
- Shane Dorian (Kona, Hawaii, USA)
- Albee Layer (Haiku, Hawaii, USA)
- Makua Rothman (Sunset Beach, Hawaii, USA)
Women's Best Performance Nominees
Don't miss the season's five best female superchargers.
- Paige Alms (Haiku, Hawaii, USA)
- Emi Erickson (Haleiwa, Hawaii, USA)
- Keala Kennelly (Haleiwa, Hawaii, USA)
- Silvia Nabuco (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Jamilah Star (Santa Cruz, California, USA)
The Big Wave Awards will be broadcast LIVE on the World Surf League homepage May 1, 2015.