Learn how one Australian surfer led Harvard to go green with Leith Sharp, innovator and Director of the university's Executive Education for Sustainability Leadership.
Thanks for listening!
- Learn more about Leith Sharp (Linkedin, Sustainability Leadership)!
- For an awesome primer on biomimicry, check out how biomimicry was used to redesign Japan's high speed trains. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMtXqTmfta0
- Check out our friends at Mothers Out Front https://www.mothersoutfront.org/
- And, if you want a laugh, check out the scene Leith references about ‘getting the vibe right' from The Castle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssukL9a99JA
- Want to learn more about organic cotton? Our friends and supporters at Outerknown share why "Organic Matters" on their blog. https://www.outerknown.com/blogs/journey/organic-matters
- As always, let us know what you think of the show. Please rate and review, and if you have something to share, hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.