January 29, 2020
GABRIEL MEDINA DOCUMENTARY
- Brazilian sports icon Gabriel Medina has a new film about his life story coming out at the end of the week.
- From seven year old grom to two-time World Champ, the film documents it all.
- If you're down in Brazil, catch the premiere on Friday, January 31, on GloboPlay.
NO SURFING FOR MOSTERT
- San Francisco 49ers' Raheem Mostert grew up living that beach life surfing and skating in Florida…
- We all know Florida has produced some surf legends -- Slater, the Hobgoods, Caroline Marks … take your pick.
- Bound for the Super Bowl in Miami on Sunday, Mostert's new contract prohibits him from participating in "extraordinary sports" such as surfing.
- Good luck on Sunday, Raheem, we'll catch one for ya.
MATAHI DROLLET FOILS PHANTOMS
- Seriously, who's having more fun on a foil these days than Matahi Drollet?
- Last week we saw him doing the Superman, race car and the yogi on his foil.
- Now he's taking it to the next level out at Phantoms on the North Shore.
- Thanks for keeping it fun, Matahi!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH GILMORE
- And finally, a very happy birthday to seven-time World Champion Stephanie Gilmore, who turns 32 today.
- Cheers! Hope you're having a rocking good day today, Steph!