Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
CHALLENGER SERIES KICKS OFF
- Ok, I'm fired up because the Australian leg of the Tour is less than a week away.
- March 9th kicks off the Sydney Surf Pro, the first event of the newly minted Challenger Series.
- We're talking over 30 CT surfers in the water, 3 World Champs and future Olympians -- plus, you know, my sis.
- Each stop of the series will put 10,000 QS points on the line.
- So where else are you gonna see this type of action? Let's Go!
KASSIA'S TRICKS OF THE TRADE
- Meanwhile, back here in California, we caught up with style icon Kassia Meador who wants to show you the tricks of her trade.
- Check out Kassia's course on The Inertia right now, and save 20% with code WSL20.
TRANSFORMED: OPERATION SURF
- Upon returning from the Marine Corps in Afghanistan, Ash Legion was ill-prepared for life at home.
- Then a veterans outreach program helped her catch her first wave and find a new mission.
- Catch "Operation Surf," the latest episode of WSL Studio's Transformed series on WorldSurfLeague.com.
VON RUPP'S BLUE WATER DREAMING
- And for Nic Von Rupp, it doesn't get much dreamier than this Desert Point drainer he scored.
- "Europe's been pumping, but I need some sun and some blue water," Nic told the WSL.
- Anybody else feeling the same?