Friday, March 6, 2020
MASON HO WINS AIR TAHITI RANGIROA PRO
- Enjoying a little of that South Pacific magic, the effervescent Mason Ho just took out the Air Tahiti Rangiroa Pro.
- In a full on barrel fest, Mase blurred the line between his highly entertaining freesurf videos and the seriousness of competition.
- Warm water. Barrels. Nobody out. Man, I could use some of that right now…
THE LINEUP: RYAN CALLINAN
- Ryan Callinan had a great year on the Championship Tour last year, but it didn't come easy.
- The good-natured Aussie just sat down on "The Lineup With Dave Prodan" and opened up about the highs and lows of Tour life.
- Stream now on WorldSurfLeague.com or where ever you get your podcasts.
WAVE OF THE WINTER
- The submission period for Surfline's Wave Of The Winter contest just came to a close.
- There were a few last-minute nominees, including Jamie O'Brien, Mikey Bruneau and rising star Ryder Guest, who all bagged bombs at Pipe.
- The winners will be announced on March 12th in Honolulu.
- To see all the amazing rides, head on over to Surfline.com.