TOP 5 STORIES OF THE WEEK
- These are definitely interesting times we find ourselves in.
- And, today we're going to be diving into the top five stories of the last week.
- You ready? Here we go…
OLYMPICS OFFICIALLY POSTPONED
- The week got started with news that the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games have officially been postponed.
- With surfing slated to make its Olympic debut this summer, this obviously comes as a big blow to all the surfers that had qualified.
JJF ON THE NORTH SHORE
- Two-time World Champ John John Florence's been keeping us entertained with a series of new edits on his YouTube channel.
- They feature all three of the Florence boys at home on the North Shore this winter.
ALBEE'S ‘NATURAL PROCESS'
- Albee Layer is no stranger to progression and pushing limits in heavy water.
- And this week he shared the best non-Jaws wave of his life in a release called "Natural Process."
TOLEDO'S SALINA CRUZ SCORE
- Before international travel hit the pause button, Filipe Toledo spent some time training down in Salina Cruz, Mexico.
- And judging by the footage he brought back, his surfing is as explosive as ever.
MUSIC FOR THE MOMENT
- And finally, while we're all hanging at home, some of our favorite surfers have been keeping us entertained with their other talents.
- Conner Coffin, Seabass and the WSL's own Joe Turpel have all been jamming the tunes on Instagram.
- How are you getting through the days at home? Let us know in the comments below...