Thursday, May 7, 2020
TAHITI: AS GOOD AS IT GETS
- The 2014 Billabong Pro Tahiti was one for the record books.
- In total there were 63 nine-point rides, and remarkably, seven perfect 10s.
- Totally in sync with Teahupoo, Kelly Slater alone posted 14 nine-point rides and two 10s.
- His Semifinal against John John Florence may have been one of the best heats ever surfed.
- And do you remember what happened in the Final against Gabriel Medina?
BOARDS FOR FIRST RESPONDERS
- And more from the GOAT…
- In order to say thank you during this Covid-19 outbreak, Firewire is giving away 100 surfboards.
- Here's the deal, you buy a board and they'll match and give to a First Responder...
- Go to Firewire.com to double down on your next board order.
R-CAL ON WORLD TITLE SURF OFF
- There's been a lot of talk about the new World Title surf off...and Ryan Callinan is pumped...
- Let us know what you think, tell us in the comments below.
MIKEY WRIGHT'S QUIVER
- Now that Mikey Wright is back in the water, what's he been riding?
- In Surfer Magazine's latest instalment of their series "Quivers," check out some of the different shapes he's got in his rack.
- Catch the full edit on Surfer's YouTube channel.