Tuesday, May 12, 2020
HOW MOORE WON FOUR
- In 2019 Carissa Moore captured her fourth World Title and solidified her place as one of the greatest competitive surfers of all time.
- Now, her new documentary ‘RISS' just dropped, and it artfully shows you the person behind the performance.
- The humanizing story takes you behind the scenes of her 2019 campaign and path to Olympic qualification, and can be seen right now on Red Bull TV.
- If surf stoke is what you seek, than Italo Ferreira you shall find.
- You've seen the sky-high reverse, now check World Champ cooking new edit where he plays the role of Creative Director.
- Fittingly called "Versatility," he rocking a new black board, a new haircut and a thumping nü-metal soundtrack.
- Italo! Yeeeeeeeeeee!
FANNING'S CALLING ALL SHAPERS
- From one World Champ to the next, Mick Fanning just announced a new challenge for shapers around the world.
- "You can design a single fin, twin fin, asym, thruster, quad, mid-length, longboard, fish, I don't care. The weirder, the better," Mick says.
- The winning design gets a spot into Mick's 2021 line of boards … yew!
GO INSIDE THE JOURNEY
- European surf brand Deeply just premiered a dreamy, cinematic new video project titled "Inside: The Journey".
- It features Johanne Defay, Maxime Huscenot, and more - celebrating the surf trips that have inspired them.
- Can't wait to get back chasing surf sometime soon hopefully … to watch the full film on WorldSurfLeague.com.