WARM-UP FOR THE RUMBLE
- We are less than 24 hours out from the return of pro surfing and the start of the Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold Rumble At The Ranch.
- Our 16 surfers are here and have been going through the process to get ready to compete tomorrow...including getting their COVID tests, and of course, firing through the warm-up sessions.
- Live surfing is back tomorrow, August 9th. Tune into WorldSurfLeague.com...live coverage kicks off at 12:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
XXL BIGGEST WAVE OF THE YEAR
- And from the man-made perfection of the Surf Ranch, to the big stuff…
- We are getting down to the business end of the Red Bull Big Wave Awards.
- In the week ahead we're celebrating the rides for XXL Biggest Wave Of The Year.
- Limites were pushed, minds were blown, and it's now down between Jaws and Nazare.
- This week Stab held their first-ever Surf100 event at Lowers Trestles.
- Staring Ian Crane, Kolohe Andino and Griffin Colapinto--who will both be surfing at the Rumble tomorrow--it featured 100 minutes of uninterrupted shredding.
ITALO DOING ITALO THINGS
- And finally, to add even more spice to this weekend, how about a little Italo Ferreira?
- The World Champ has been dropping heat from his home in Brasil this week.
- From charging slabs in Rio with his buddy Lucas "Chumbo" Chianca to absolutely ripping his homebreak, Italo is on fire right now.