Event results will be updated here throughout the weekend.
Congratulations Caroline Marks, Winner Of The 2020 CT Super Girl Surf Pro
Congratulations Caity Simmers, Winner Of The 2020 QS Super Girl Surf Pro
- Team US - 9 points
- Team California - 5 points
Leaderboard Top 3 Teams:
- Team Caroline - 9 points
- Team Lakey - 7 points
- Team Tatiana - 4 points
CT Final Results:
- 1 - Caroline Marks (USA) 14.17
- 2 - Tatiana Weston-Webb (USA) 12.17
QS Final Results:
- 1 - Caitlin Simmers (USA) 14.77
- 2 - Zoe Benedetto (USA) 7.83
CT Semifinal Results:
- SF 1: Caroline Marks (USA) 14.33 DEF. Alyssa Spencer (USA) 9.87
- SF 2: Tatiana Weston-Webb (BRA) 13.23 DEF. Lakey Peterson (USA) 12.60
QS Semifinal Results:
- SF 1: Caitlin Simmers (USA) 11.40 DEF. Brianna Cope (HAW) 8.87
- SF 2: Zoe Benedetto (USA) 12.67 DEF. Vahiti Inso (HAW) 9.23
CT Quarterfinal Results:
- QF 1: Alyssa Spencer (USA) 13.26 DEF. Carissa Moore (HAW) 12.53
- QF 2: Caroline Marks (USA) 15.50 DEF. Sage Erickson (USA) 11.30
- QF 3: Tatiana Weston-Webb (BRA) 13.54 DEF. Courtney Conlogue (USA) 11.93
- QF 4: Lakey Peterson (USA) 11.60 DEF. Zoe McDougall (HAW) 9.87
QS Quarterfinal Results:
- QF 1: Caitlin Simmers (USA) 14.27 DEF. Gabriela Bryan (HAW) 10.53
- QF 2: Brianna Cope (HAW) 10.07 DEF. Meah Collins (USA) 7.50
- QF 3: Zoe Benedetto (USA) 10.87 DEF. Tia Blanco (USA) 10.00
- QF 4: Vahiti Inso (HAW) 10.97 DEF. Samantha Sibley (USA) 8.90
The Nissan Super Girl Surf Pro specialty event is set to return pro surfing to California's coastline October 3-4. This marks the first all-women's event of the year and features some of the world's best ready to ignite competition. The unique team format will bring Team California vs Team Rest of U.S. contests featuring 16 world-class surfers from CA, HI and FLA competing head-to-head to help answer the age-old question: Which state produces the best surfers?
"Everyone is so excited about this event," said 2018 Super Girl Pro champion Moore. "I've always been inspired by the message behind Super Girl, and it's incredible to have a contest like this that focuses entirely on women's surfing. I am thrilled to be back in the ocean competing, and the contest format seems really fun."
Team Rest of U.S.
Also featured will be the incredibly talented adaptive women including 2010 Paralympic Sportswoman of the Year Alana Nicholes, 2020 Women's AMPSurf ISA Para Surfing World Championships Gold Medalist Olivia Stone, first-ever ISA World Championship female medalist, Darian Bailey Haynes, and more.