Sunday, April 12, 2020
SUPERBANK TO SHUTDOWN
- As the world continues to see Popular Gold Coast Beaches Have Been Ordered To Close for public health, this week we saw a couple world-famous surf breaks shutdown.
- On the Gold Coast Surfers Paradise and Coolangatta beaches have been closed for health and safety precautions.
- And in California, Trestles and other San Clemente beaches are now closed.
JJF AND PYZEL ON BOARDS
- John John Florence has been working with shaper John Pyzel for the last 22 years …
- And in a new Florence And Pyzel Talk Boards, they chat from a safe distance about two of John's go-to boards -- the Ghost and Shadow.
JACK ROBBO'S NEW EDIT
- Jack Robinson dropped a Checking In With West Oz Phenomenon Jack Robinson this week.
- Stacking clips for Snapt4, this is some of the stuff that didn't make the cut...
WSL HOMEBREAK CHALLENGE
- The WSL Become The First WSL Home Break Challenge Champion has been going off!
- From Tikanui Smith's insane balancing act, to Italo Ferreira's froth and Kiara Goold's sick pit, here's a few of our favorites…
FROTH SLAB SESSION