Saturday, May 2, 2020
TAHITI IS SURFING AGAIN
- Straight out of a month of quarantine and right into the tube.
- This is how Michel Bourez celebrated his first wave after riding out the covid storm.
- With Restrictions Easing In Tahiti, surfing is back and Michel, Jeremy Flores and all the other surfers in around the island are stoked!
- Empty tropical barrels? Welcome back, guys!
JJF'S PACIFIC VOYAGE
- John John Florence has dropped the final episode of his sailing odyssey "VELA" by exploring one of the most pristine corners of the Pacific.
- He swings by Washington and Fanning Islands with his crew.
- Shot during the early days of his recovery from knee surgery, he scores some playful lefts on his soft top.
- Surfing and exploration is something we all can't wait to get back to.
- Watch the entire series on John's YouTube page or OutsideTV.
THE BEST OF CAROLINE MARKS
- With talent and power beyond her years, Caroline Marks is the youngest surfer ever to qualify for the women's WSL Championship Tour.
- In her first season, the 17-year-old phenom won Rookie of the Year.
- The following year, she finished runner-up to the World Champion and qualified for the U.S. Olympic Team.
- Judging by this "best of" edit, she's just getting started.
AT HOME WITH HONOLUA BLOMFIELD